Saturday, February 19, 2011

Let's try this again...

So, I think I'm a decent writer.  And sometimes, I even think I'm funny.  Almost two years ago, when I found out I was pregnant, I decided to start a blog to document my pregnancy experience.  That lasted for about six minutes.  Then I had the baby, and decided to use the blog to document life as a new mama.  That lasted about three minutes (who knew having a newborn would be so exhausting and time consuming?!?).  So...here we go again, now that the kiddo is a year old, and slightly more self-sufficient.  I have high hopes.  I think this one's gonna last at least an hour, and that's a conservative estimation.  Maybe no one will even read this, and that's okay.  You'll just be missing out :-) 

2 comments:

  1. Why aren't there any negative reactions...? :) Looking forward to your new life in blogging...

    ReplyDelete